The Allods Team is hosting an epic PvP event for the Allods community! The event consists of a raid (23 players) from each faction going head to head against each other in a mighty clash of the titans! Strategy, teamwork, physical terrain, survival, kills – These are all elements that will determine the winning raid.
• This War Zone event is for characters between levels 21-25. (There will be more War Zone events throughout the month for other level brackets).
• Arrive at the following location (shown below) on Tuesday, April 3rd at the following times:
Tensess Server – 2:00 PM PST
Nezeb Server – 3:00 PM PST
Server Clock – http://allods.gpotato.com/
• Your designated GM raid leader will randomly invite players to the raid (Maximum of 23 players).
*Due to limited raid spots, arriving at the meeting location does not guarantee event participation. Also, number of raid members from both factions must equal each other. Therefore, if League’s raid only consists of 20 players, Empire’s designated GM raid leader will only invite 20 players to the raid.
• Once the raid is formed, the raid will be teleported to the War Zone. You must stay with your GM raid leader until the battle begins.
• Length of battle will last at least 20 minutes.
War Zone Rules:
List of acceptable/unacceptable items and actions:
-Players are only allowed to have buffs from other players in the same raid with them
-Players are only allowed to have/use warden potions if it’s cast/made by warden who is in raid with them
•Unacceptable: (Usage will result in disqualification)
-Item Shop potions, Alchemy stat potions
-Arriving into the party duel with Divine Foresight or Warden Potion obtained from a player who is not in your party.
• Players must have Flag of War raised at all times. Attacking other players before GMs announce the start of the battle will result in immediate disqualification.
• Upon death, DO NOT resurrect to Purgatory. GMs will resurrect your character. Resurrecting to Purgatory can disqualify you from the rest of the battle.
• Camping the corpse of a player that just died is not allowed. Camping the corpse of a dead player will cause your character to be instantly killed.
• Players are welcome to roam the entire War Zone. Use any terrain that you can access to your advantage!
The raid with the most points are the winners!
•1 point is scored each time a member of the enemy raid dies.
•Your GM raid leader will resurrect each member at the location where they died shortly after dying.
• Each member of winning raid receives: 4,000 Myrrh
• Each member of losing raid receives: 2,000 Myrrh
*Event details can be adjusted based on player feedback. Follow the War Zone event thread for any updates.
Add Your Comments