The Allods Team is hosting an epic PvP event for the Allods community! The event consists of a raid (23 players) from each faction going head to head against each other in a mighty clash of the titans!
• This War Zone event is for characters that are level 51. (There will be more War Zone events throughout the month for other level brackets).
• War Zone event will take place on Wednesday, April 11th at the following times:
Tensess Server – 2:00 PM PST
Nezeb Server – 3:00 PM PST
Server Clock – http://allods.gpotato.com/
• Signing up in the War Zone Signup thread is required for a chance to participate in the War Zone event.
-Only sign up if your schedule allows you to participate at the designated event time.
-Reply to your server’s forum event thread with the following information: Character name, archetype.
• Tensess War Zone Signup
• Nezeb War Zone Signup
• Sign-Ups will last now until Monday, April 9th at 9:00 AM PST.
• Both War Zone raids will be determined and posted on Monday, April 9th at 4:00 PM PST.
• A backup list of 10 players from each faction will also be determined and posted. These players will be on standby and may be able to join the War Zone event if one of the 23 raid members does not show up.
• Both War Zone raids will consist of 23 players and will be determined by the Allods Team. A diverse group of players will be chosen based on archetype. (Think of a typical Arena of Death or Witch’s Hollow)
• At the designated start times of the event, (Tensess – 2:00 PM PST), (Nezeb – 3:00 PM PST), your designated GM raid leader will send a raid invite to the 23 chosen players.
• If you do not accept the raid invite or are in an existing party, you will lose your spot in the raid and the GM raid leader will invite someone from the backup list.
• Once the raid has been formed, your designated GM raid leader will teleport everyone to the War Zone.
War Zone Rules:
List of acceptable/unacceptable items and actions:
-Strength/Intelligence & Stamina potion effect from the Martyrs’ Blessing quest
-Players are only allowed to have buffs from other players in the same raid with them
-Players are only allowed to have/use warden potions if it’s cast/made by warden who is in raid with them
•Unacceptable: (Usage will result in disqualification)
-Item Shop potions, Alchemy stat potions
-Arriving into the party duel with Divine Foresight or Warden Potion obtained from a player who is not in your party.
• Your GM raid leader will initiate a countdown and notify the raids when to begin the battle round.
• Players must have Flag of War raised at all times.
• Upon death, DO NOT resurrect to Purgatory. After the round is over, your GM raid leader will resurrect everyone at the same time.
• Players must stay within the battlefield area.
Determining the Winning Raid:
The raid that wins the most rounds are the winners!
• 3 or 5 rounds will take place. The first raid to kill each member of the opposing raid wins the round.
• Each member of winning raid receives: 50,000 Myrrh
• Each member of losing raid receives: 30,000 Myrrh
Add Your Comments