The band of squirrel bandits are at it again with their snatching ways. They have moved on from stealing artifacts from our leaders’ treasure room. Now they are into corrupting Sarnaut’s history by stealing the frozen Gibberling statues from the Sarnaut’s National History Museum from Frozen Frontier! We need those frozen Gibberlings back!
The squirrels have littered the Frozen Gibberlings around their roosting nests. Finds the squirrel’s nest and you will find the frozen gibberling. The volunteer museum GMs will give hints as to where they think each frozen gibberling is being hidden one at a time. Together, we will ensure the safekeeping of Sarnaut’s history!
• The hunt begins this Friday, December 7th at 4 PM PST – Avilon server
• The hunt begins this Friday, December 7th at 5 PM PST – Yul server
• For League, the hunt will take place in Siveria
• For Empire, the hunt will take place in Igsh Military District
• The volunteer museum GMs will give hints as to where they think each frozen gibberling is being hidden one at a time throughout Siveria or Igsh Military District over zone chat.
• Be one of the first five hunters to locate and touch the frozen gibberling, and you will be awarded with 40 June Coins!
• Each participant is only allowed to win 40 June Coins. If you find a frozen gibberling once, you can continue to participate in the event although you will not receive additional June Coins to allow others a chance to win.
• June Coins that we’re adding to the winners of the event will appear in your currency tab (K) instead of your bag.
• Activating your Adventurer’s Stone to teleport to a Portal Keeper causes your Adventurer’s Stone to go on cooldown. However, June Coins allow you to bypass the teleport cooldown.
• Click on your Adventurer’s Stone while it is on cooldown (assuming you have June Coins) and you’ll teleport to the Portal Keeper destination.
• Each teleport while your Adventurer’s Stone is on cooldown will consume 1 June Coin.
Some of you may not be familiar with June Coins or how they work so here goes a brief explanation!
Orc: “Why would we want to help find the frozen Gibberlings? We hate Gibberlings!
Volunteer museum GM: “If you don’t help then you won’t get discount admission to Sarnaut’s National History Museum.”
Orc: “Oh, ok. Deep down inside we love the liberal arts and deconstructing the analytical thought processes behind paintings and fulfilling our thirst for knowledge. Knowledge is power!!!!”
Add Your Comments