It’s that time of the year where snow blows in from Siveria to transform Sarnaut into a magical wonderland. Everyone is filled with festive spirit – Orcs and Gibberlings arm wrestle in the bustling taverns; Xadaganians and Kanians go shopping for new fashion styles to be the cooler-looking human race; Arisen and Elves help serve soup at the local Goblinball survivor shelters.
Amongst all the busy activities, citizens of Sarnaut make time to have fun and jingle all the way with some mini game fun! Allods takes Simon Says and sprinkles some star shower magic…introducing Sarnaut Says!
• Meet the GMs at the designated location and times shown below.
• GMs will activate one emote from the Emote menu. (There are 43 possible emotes)
• As soon as you see the GM activate the emote, you must copy the exact emote with your character.
• The first 5 players to copy the GM’s emote will win 1 Special Gold Coin! (We will be checking our chat box to see which character names pop up first)
*Special Gold Coins can be used to purchase items from the Holiday Committee Official NPCs located in your faction’s capital for various events.
• There will not be a limit as to how many times a player can win although if someone is winning multiple rounds, we’ll ask that player to sit out so that other players have a chance at winning.
• The event starts on Friday, December 14th at 3 PM PST – Avilon server
• The event starts on Friday, December 14th at 4 PM PST – Yul server
• For League, the game will take place in Novograd
• For Empire, the game will take place in Yasker’s Tower
With 43 possible emotes, it’ll be a test of who knows their emotes the best. If you want to be on top, start playing with your friends ahead of time. That’s what Sarnaut Said!
Add Your Comments