The holidays may be down but the wintry fun that came along with it is not out! Trees, buildings, and lakes are still sprinkled with frozen remains including what’s this…the citizens of Sarnaut?
Sarnaut news reporters are just in with the breaking story…
“You’ve heard it right. Inhabitants of Sarnaut have started a fad similar to planking known as “icing”. It appears players are using the Eye of the Frost trinket from the past winter event and freezing themselves in wildly creative poses. Sometimes these players are icing when on a mount or when casting a spell to capture the spell’s blinding effects. We’ve even caught players cold-handed while icing with other players! There’s no real purpose to doing this beyond fun and lots of LOLs!”
Now is your chance to show all of Sarnaut how great of an icer you are!
From Monday, January 21st until Monday, February 4th, upload your best screenshot of your Allods character icing on the Allods Facebook Fan Page.
• Using the Eye of the Frost trinket from the past winter event, make any creative pose with your character and take a screenshot.
• You are welcome to be on a mount; cast a spell; or include other players when activating the Eye of the Frost trinket (icing).
• Upload the screenshot on our Facebook application “Allods Ice”
• Get your friends and comrades to vote for the contest!
• Vote will close on Monday, February the 4th, so cast your vote everyday for your favorite picture!
• There can be only 1 winner/gPotato or Facebook account!
• The top 5 most voted pictures will receive the following rewards:
1st – 2,000 Premium Crystals
2nd – 1,500 Premium Crystals
3rd – 1,000 Premium Crystals
4th – 500 Premium Crystals
5th – 500 Premium Crystals
• There will also be as well 5 runner-up prizes for those who didn’t make it in the top votes! Don’t be afraid to be creative!
Here is a direct link to the event – Allods Ice Sculpture Event
Remember, you can only participate in this event if you liked our Allods Facebook Fan Page. If you have not liked the Fan Page yet, now is the time!
Add Your Comments