1st Place – 3,000 Premium Crystals!
2nd Place – 2,000 Premium Crystals!
3rd Place – 1,500 Premium Crystals!
4th Place – 1,000 Premium Crystals!
5th Place – 500 Premium Crystals!
The smell of chocolate is stronger than ever, pink is invading the shops’ windows, and you think you overheard Aidenus singing “Let’s get it on” in his tower. There is no doubt about it – IT is coming. No need to run, you are trapped in the dangerous time of the year that allows people to be cheesy and over sentimental. It’s the time in which everyone pretends they don’t care about flowers, and screams that it is a massive conspiracy from the Elven card makers. We know that deep down inside, you want some tender loving care whether you have a special one or not, and we are here to make sure you won’t feel left out!
Valentine’s Day is coming, and you are authorized to spread the love across Sarnaut!
From Tuesday, February 5th, through Tuesday, February 12th, participate to the Riddle Romance event on the Official Forum!
Maybe you have untold feelings for a certain person, you want to declare your love for Elizaveta, who provides you incense and elixir everyday with a smile, or you want to tell the Rabid Squirrel he’s not alone on this Earth…sorry allod!
Well, our contest will allow you to make a move and show who holds a special place in your heart, but you won’t just have to say “I ♥ you”. This wouldn’t be special or personal! You will have to use words, sentences, and even rhymes! You don’t have to be a bard to play with words, or an Elf to express your feelings, but just be inspired by the fleeting passion of the Valentine season!
If you feel you can take this challenge to open your heart, follow the rules below:
• Create a poem that has to do with Love and Allods. It’s up to you to find inspiration, but it still has to be related to the game! Also feel free to add the name of your Valentine!
• When your creation is ready, post it on the event’s topic on the Official Forum. You will have up through Tuesday, February the 12th to send your submission.
• Include your character name and server when posting your entry.
• Wait for the comments and the swooning!
• The Allods Team will choose their favorite entries.
Now that the rules are covered, it is time to reveal the rewards:
You have over a week to come up with the best declaration of love ever made in the Allods history! Show us your sexy side ;)
Add Your Comments