Thursday, November 22 2012 - 10:00 AM
Arisen and Gibberlings! Brace yourselves for the main event of the month feature hardcoring RvR action at the Thunderdome – Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots! We are bring you the best robot rumblers of the west to duke it out. We provide the arena and you bring the pain. Only the most skilled in robot pwnage will survive.
This event is a RvR (Robot versus Robot) battle where participants must use the Mini M4-U23 which is a prize from Summerhold skirmish. All characters level 23 and above can participate in Summerhold to acquire the Mini M4-U23 which can be redeemed from the Holiday Council Officials for 3 Gold Medals.
This is how the fight will go down:
• The fight goes down on Friday, November 30th at 2 PM PST – Avilon server
• The fight goes down on Friday, November 30th at 3 PM PST – Yul server
•The fight will take place at the Thunderdome (see locations below)
• For League, the fight will take place near Big Stones Lightwood
• For Empire, the fight will take place in Parade Grounds of Igsh Military District
Rules for Robot Duelists:
• The GM referee will ask in zone chat who has the Mini M4-U23 that isn’t on the 5 minute cooldown.
• You must reply in zone chat that you want to participate in the fight.
• The GM referee will randomly select two players and teleport them to the center of the crowd.
• The GM referee will countdown from 5 to 0 and the fight will begin.
• The two robot duelists will have 2 minutes to duel. If two minutes passes and both robots are still standing, the GM referee will determine which robot duelist had a better performance and will award the prize to that robot duelist.
• If you are chosen to participate as a robot duelist (win or lose), you won’t be able to participate in any remaining duels for the rest of the event.
• To win the duel, you must defeat the opposing robot duelist which will cause them to transform back to their non-robot form.
Rules for Spectators:
• Everyone must form a large circle around the two robot duelists to give them room to duel.
• Even though robots can only be damaged by other robots, please do not disrupt the match with any visual spells or effects. Causing a disturbance of any kind may cause your character to be killed or account suspended.
• Each robot that wins their duel will win the Scorpion Transformer
*The Scorpion trinket will be bound and will transform your character into a scorpion where you can move and /dance until you enter combat.
Those are the rules. Now get training so that you can crush your opponent and make them taste their own oil!