Tuesday, November 06 2012 - 4:22 PM
Guilds are the foundation where our characters thrive in cooperation and competition. Most of the best moments we spend in an MMORPG are with our guild and many connections (some of which last a lifetime) are forged through the actions that take place in the game.
We have a special event that will bring guilds closer together in spirit of cooperation and competition. In this event, guilds must work together to complete 5 out of the 10 challenges listed below. Each challenge is unique and requires different talents to complete. Guilds are filled with many talented individuals so this should be a fun event to show off your guild’s creative side. Be sure to communicate amongst your guild to collectively decide which of the 5 challenges you will complete.
1. Design a Guild Crest
2. Write a Creative Guild-Related Short Story
3. Design a Guild-Related Wallpaper (Must include the guild name and at least 5 of the guild’s members)
4. Shoot a Guild Gameplay Video
5. Create a Guild Recruitment/Advertisement Video or Flier
6. Create a Guild Song or Jingle (Bonus points to guilds who have a guild member provide an audio file or YouTube video of them singing the tune)
7. Create a Recipe for Your Guild’s Favorite Food (Bonus points to guilds who draw the finished dish)
8. Create a Guild-Related Comic
9. Shoot a Creative Guild Video (Machinima, music video… be creative!)
10. Design a 2013 Guild Calendar (Must be designed so that each month displays the correct dates for the month)
• All participating guilds in the Great Guild Challenge need to create their own submission forum thread in the Fan Creations section of the forums
• The title of the submission forum thread must follow the following format: [Guild Name] – Great Guild Challenge!
• Each guild is only allowed to complete 5 of the 10 possible challenges, and the entries must be posted in their submission forum thread
• Guilds have until Friday, November 30th at 9 AM PST to complete all the challenges and post their challenges in their submission forum thread
• Besides the 5 challenges, someone from your guild must post a screenshot of your guild’s interface before the deadline so we can confirm the amount of levels and experience your guild has at the end of the event. We’ll need this screenshot when determining how much experience will be awarded to any winning guilds. Therefore, it would be best to post the screenshot as close as possible towards the event deadline (November 30th at 9 AM PST)
• Since this event was hosted in the past, no specific entries can be used if it was posted in the previous Great Guild Challenge. Please review the previous forum event to make sure you are not copying a specific entry that was used before although you are welcome to get ideas from past entries.
The Allods Team will choose their favorite entries and the winning guilds will win bonus guild levels based on their current guild level at the end of the event (November 30th). Below are the bonus guild levels that your guild can win.
Level 50-59 Guild ——– 1 Bonus Guild Level!
Level 40-49 Guild ——– 2 Bonus Guild Levels!
Level 30-39 Guild ——– 4 Bonus Guild Levels!
Level 20-29 Guild ——– 5 Bonus Guild Levels!
Level 10-19 Guild ——– 7 Bonus Guild Levels!
Level 0-10 Guild ——— 10 Bonus Guild Levels!
We understand this event requires a lot of combined effort from multiple individuals. Even if your guild isn’t chosen as one of the winning guilds for this event, your guild will still earn a physical reward. Every guild that completes 5 of the challenges where we can tell that effort was put into the entries will receive some bound Symbols of Glory to the guild leader which can be used to increase your guild’s experience.
What are you waiting for? Communicate with your guild NOW to successfully complete 5 of the challenges by the deadline. Go teamwork!